An AC Preventative Maintenance Plan Can Save You Money In Dayton TX, Cleveland TX, and Surrounding Areas
Commercial and residential AC equipment needs maintenance and routine inspection in order to reduce the times the system goes down and to increase the life span of the units. An Maintenance Plan with Crye AC is just what you need!
View the flyer below for a good overview of the program.
Our plans are 100% customize-able. Use the form below, call, text, message, or email us to find out exctly how we can save you money in the long run.
Here are a few of the benefits our PM customers enjoy:
Priority scheduling & 24 hour emergency service
– 10% off all repairs
– 10% discount on additional system installation
1. Lubricate motors
2. Check fan belts
3. Change filters, standard pleated filters included.
4. Check evaporator air temperatures
5. Check wiring & connections
6. Check refrigerant charge
7. Check operating pressures
8. Check voltage and AMP draw
9. Clean condensate line
10. Check performance of system
11. Check contactor points
12. Check pressure switches
13. Clean condenser coil
14. Check temperature differential
15. Clean evaporator coil*
1. Lubricate Motors
2. Adjust controls if needed
3. Adjust combustion air to burners
4. Check fan belts
5. Change filters, standard pleated filters included.
6. Check air temperature rise
7. Check wiring & connections
8. Clean burners
9. Check for gas leaks in furnace
10. Check heat exchanger for cracks
11. Check performance of system
12. Check heat strips
13. Check heat pump in heating mode
14. Check heat pump in defrost
15. Clean heat exchanger